Tuesday, June 4, 2013


Well... not really!

But Orisi's Blah Blah Blah is officially on holiday. Not for long though folks.

You can check in here on Tuesday 11th June for more reviews and rantings from your very own Orisi!

See you guys soon, and thanks for stopping by!!

In the meantime, you can check through my audiobook, book or movie reviews. Or if you want to know what's on my reading list you can click right here. 


You can still find me on Twitter @OrisiB and I always welcome a new stalker on GoodReads!


I'm currently reading Wool - so expect a review soon!

See ya'll soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the tone!

Beep!

Orisi's Blah Blah Blah © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...